Dear Department Records Liaison,
Thank you for being our Department Records Liaison. (If this e-mail is reaching you in error, please reply to this e-mail to let us know who the correct person is, and we’ll get in contact with them.)
You are invited to our first training, taking place the third week of March.
We will be going over:
- How to access online Records Transfer Sheets (RTS)
- How to submit a box to University Records Management via e-mail
There are three opportunities to attend the training in person:
- Tuesday, March 24 from 2-3pm in HBLL 2234
- Wednesday, March 25 from 12-1pm in HBLL 2233 (Since we’re in a computer lab, no lunch will be provided.)
- Thursday, March 26 from 10-11am in HBLL 2234
Please let us know which time would be best for you. Each classroom has only 31 computers, so please RSVP to Audrea Orton (email@example.com) by Wednesday, March 18, 2015 with your BYU NetID so we can grant you access to your online Records Transfer Sheets.
Additional dates and times for the training may become available as needed.
For those who won’t be able to attend the meeting, the PowerPoint and other instructions from this meeting, plus online help will become available on our department website (http://recordsmanagement.byu.edu/) under Training.
If you have any questions, please let us know.