Dear Department Records Liaisons,
As promised, here are the additional opportunities to attend an in-person training for the Online Records Transfer Sheets in April and May.
We now have a space on Y-Train, and that’s the best way to sign up for the class.
- Start out by going to ytrain.byu.edu and signing in with your BYU NetID.
- In the dark blue menu bar toward the top, click on “Catalogs.”
- Scroll down to the bottom of all the buttons on the page, and you’ll find us in the lower right corner: University Records & Information Management. Go ahead and click on the button.
- Click on “Online Records Transfer Sheets (RTS)”
- Below the general course information, you’ll see three sessions available:
o April 20th, at 2pm, 2233 HBLL
o May 13th at 1pm, 2234 HBLL
o May 28th at 11am, 2234 HBLL
- Click the “enroll” button associated with the session you’d like to attend.
- If any of the sessions that you would like to attend are full and/or you can’t make any of the options work and would like another session to be scheduled, click on the red link that says, ‘Click here to add yourself to the wish list.‘
If you have not already received access to your online record transfer sheets on SharePoint, please send us your BYU NetID so we can grant you the necessary permissions.
If you have any questions, please let us know, and we’ll be happy to help.